How to View the Two Dots Reports
This page explains how to make sure the Two Dots reports are being shown in your property management software. This one time setup takes less than 5 minutes.
Step 1: Install the Two Dots Chrome Extension and pin it
1. Click this link to visit the Chrome web store and install the extension or google 'Two Dots Chrome Extension' and it will be the first result
2. Once you've added the extension to Chrome you click the puzzle piece in the upper right hand side of your browser and 'pin' the extension
3. If you're having any issues you can reach out to the support chat box on the bottom right-hand side of this screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Click the Two Dots button next to your URL bar and log in
1. If you don't see the Two Dots button next to your URL bar - make sure you followed steps 1 correctly. If you are stuck - you can reach out to the support chat box on the bottom right hand side of this screen or email email@example.com
Step 3: Enter your work email into the sign in popup
1. Make sure your enter your WORK email
2. After you enter your work email, you'll receive an email with a code 3. Enter that code back into the sign in pop-up where your originally put your work email - sometimes it will be hidden behind other windows
4. You're done!
5. If any issues - contact the support chat on the bottom right hand side of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org